- Nominal current: 1 to 125 A
- 30mA sensitivity: additional protection against direct contact (in accordance with IEC 364)
- 100, 300, 500 mA sensitivities: additional protection against fire and indirect contact (in accordance with IEC 364)
- B type: protection of installations with three-phase rectifier
- Type "si": protection of sensitive circuits (computing equipment) and those prone to disturbances (ballast lighting, power electronics)
- Selective version : tripping of the device the closest to the fault
- Compliance with standards: IEC EN 61008 certified by national official authorities
- Suitable for isolation in accordance with industrial standards: IEC 60947
- Operating voltage: up to 440Vac, insulation voltage: 500V
- Optional auxiliaries: indication of state and tripping, shunt trip, undervoltage trip, overvoltage trip
Quality without boundaries
The ID-RCCB residual current devices provides residual current protection.
It is simple and easy to use complement to the Acti 9 iC60 breaker.
- electrocution (in accordance with installation standards IEC 364 and national standards)
- the risk of fire due to leakage currents into building materials