- Nominal current: 6 to 40 A
- Compliance with standards: IEC EN 60898 and IEC EN 61009, certified by national official authorities
- Large selection of breaking capacities and tripping curves: B, C, D…
- Suitable for isolation in accordance with industrial standards: IEC 60947
- Operating voltage: up to 230 Vac
- 30mA sensitivity: additional protection against direct contact (in accordance with IEC 364)
- 100, 300, 500 mAsensitivities: additional protection against fire and indirect contact (in accordance with IEC 364)
- Type "si": protection of sensitive circuits (computing equipment) and those prone to disturbances (ballast lighting, power electronics)
- Optional auxiliaries: indication of state and tripping, shunt trip, undervoltage trip, overvoltage trip.
BenefitsThe advantage of being compact
Total protection in a single product; the DPN Vigi's simplicity makes it appealing.
ApplicationsProtection, in all industrial and tertiary buildings, against:
- faults on electrical circuits
- electrocution (in accordance with installation standards IEC 364 and national standards)
- the risk of fire due to leakage currents into building materials