TeSys LT47 relays from 0.5 A to 60 A prevent overcurrents due to overload or mechanical jamming (starting and steady state operation overtorque monitoring). They can also be used for torque surge protection.
- DIN rail or plate mounting
- Screw clamp or lug connections
- External 24 to 230 V AC power supply
- Manual or automatic reset depending on model
- Current threshold adjustment using 2 separate time settings (starting and trip in steady state operation)
- 2 LED indicators (starting and overtorque)
- Auxiliary contacts: 1 N/C + 1 N/O
- Looped cabling possible when the motor current is less than the minimum setting
Machine protection combined with motor starter. TeSys LT47 electronic overcurrent relays (or overtorque protection relays) assure optimal protection for motors and other mechanical devices, such as gear boxes.
- Compact (45 mm wide) for easy integration into motor starter functions
- Reduces the production loss and associated downtime
- Simple setting and signaling features
TeSys LT47 electronic overcurrent relays do not have thermal memory and can be used as specific motor protection in the case of severe duty applications, such as machines with long starting times or frequent starting. The range is suitable for a variety of motor protection applications in industry, infrastructures and buildings, including:
- Machines with high resistive torque
- High inertia machines
- Machines with high risk of jamming during steady state operation
Electronic overcurrent relays 0,5 A to 60 A
Part of TeSys
TeSys LT47 electronic overcurrent relays provide protection against locked rotor, seizure or mechanical shocks. Unlike the thermal overload relays, these relays do not have a thermal memory. They have definite time characteristics with adjustable current threshold and time delay.