TeSys LRD is a reliable series of thermal overload relays designed to cover a range of motor ratings up to 75kW at 400 V. The devices can be combined with TeSys D contactors to form an extremely compact starter.
- Manual or automatic reset
- Sealable flap
- Pre-wiring kit
- Direct mounting with TeSys D contactors
- Terminal block for separate mounting
- Remote electrical reset available as an option
- Connectors: spring terminal, screw clamp, terminal block EverLink (LRD3)
- Class 10 A & 20
TeSys LRD thermal overload relays deliver outstanding performance, flexibility and reliability.
- Safe and effective protection
- Simple to install
- Integrated manual-automatic reset
- Can be combined with TeSys D contactors to form an extremely optimized starter
- Protection against motor overload and loss of phase.
- The perfect complement of magnetic only circuit breakers to manage thermal protection for motors.
- Selectable manual, remote or auto reset tripping options for better process management.
Thermal relays, coordinated with TeSys D contactors, to protect from overloads motors up to 150 A (75 kW / 400 V)
Part of TeSys
TeSys LRD is a flexible range of thermal overload relays from 0.06 kW to 75 kW. Designed for TeSys D contactors ranges, they can be mounted directly under the contactors for compactness or separately using accessories.