FeaturesOur proven line of 9007 series limit switches can withstand the impact of heavy industry. We offer you the most comprehensive offer of limit switches, rugged and dependable, built with unparalleled quality.
Compliant with US and international standards
- 9007 AO/CO Heavy Duty snap switches plastic body with a broad selection of operator styles and contact arrangements in 10 and 15 A versions.
- 9007MS/ML Heavy Duty metal Miniature enclosed switches, potted and pre-wired with cable, 39 mm, Side or Bottom cable and connector options available.
- 9007C Heavy Duty metal Limit Switches compact and standard 39mm plug-in bodies or 69mm fixed body for hazardous location. With more than 20 heads and 200 levers styles this family offer a wide range of options.
- 9007 AW Heavy duty metal industrial precision oiltight enclosed switches with unique features, micrometer adjustable and low temperature operation. Share levers with 9007C family.
- 9007 T/FT Mill and Foundry for Severe Duty applications convertible sequences, 59mm housing, including spring return, maintained, neutral position and two-step sequential versions. Extended operating and reset forces and heavy-duty contacts that will break 20A AC/DC.
- L100/300 Mill and Foundry for Severe Duty fixed sequences 59mm housing, available in 2-pole or 3-pole configurations including spring return, maintained, neutral position and two-step sequential versions. Extended operating and reset forces and heavy-duty contacts that will break 20A AC/DC.
- L525 Belt Conveyor Monitoring Limit Switch, 59mm housing with rolling pin style lever arm for mounting on the side of the conveyor belt. 2 step contact sequences available in various configurations for activating warning alarm and stop signal as the belt drifts sideways.
- L140/2153 Rope Pull Switches, 59mm housing. Available single or dual cable versions with 1, 2 or 3 maintained contacts in various configurations. Typically used to signal a stop command for a conveyor belt.