Acti 9 range proposes three switch-disconnectors dedicated to photovoltaic (PV) installations:
- Acti 9 C60NA-DC
- Acti 9 C120NA-DC
- Acti 9 SW60-DC
These switch-disconnectors are designed to disconnect a string of photovoltaic modules and the inverter from the rest of the photovoltaic installation to allow for maintenance operations.
- Compliant with IEC/EN 60947-3
- Available in 2P
- Can be locked in OFF position for improved operational safety maintenance operations
- Delivered with three interpole barriers for improved isaolation between connectors
- Remote status monitoring or operation thanks to electrical auxiliairies.
The selection of Acti9 C60NA-DC, Acti9 C120NA-DC or Acti9 SW60-DC depends on the installation requirements:
Operating Voltage (Ue) - Polarized
Acti9 C60NA-DC 20A: 1000 VDC No
Acti9 C60NA-DC 32A: 800 VDC No
Acti9 C60NA-DC 50A: 700 VDC No
Acti9 C120NA-DC 100A: 1000 VDC No
Acti9 SW60-DC 50A: 1000 VDC Yes
Whereas Acti9 C60NA-DC and Acti9 C120NA-DC are non-polarized, Acti9 SW60-DC is sensitive and (+) and (-) need to be respected for connection.
- Improved operational safety thanks to padlocking option of switch in OFF position
- Easier installation, with pre-wired cables.
ApplicationsDedicated to direct current photovoltaic installations to enable the disconnection of the inverter from the rest of the circuit to allow for maintenance operations.