FeaturesWhen it comes to maintaining and operating your mission-critical infrastructure, your primary concern is keeping it operating at maximum effiiciency and optimal performance. A Schneider Electric Critical Power and Cooling Services service plan, customized to your unique business needs, is the answer.
- Parts included or available at a discount - Replacements parts & components are included or available at a discount. Please see the statement of work for service specifics.
- Labor and travel expenses included - Travel and labor expenses are included in most service contracts. Please see the statement of work for the service specifics.
- Experienced Certified Field Service Engineer - Our factory trained Field Service Engineers are rigorously trained and tested on how to efficiently service our products, as well as on safety practices and electrical codes, offering our customers the highest level of service available in the industry today.
- Flexible on site response times - Choose an on site response time that best meets your business requirements and budget
- Technical support - Our experienced technical support engineers are available to answer your questions, giving you peace of mind knowing the help you need is there when you need it.
- Service Summary Report - Provides a detailed report of work performed including recommendations for service to ensure optimal performance
- Environmental inspection - In order to ensure that your system is installed in a suitable environment for optimal functionality, we will inspect the site for conditions that might damage your system, such as excessive heat or humidity.
- On-site diagnostics & repair - While on site our Certified Field Service Engineers will diagnose, repair and test the unit to ensure optimal performance.
Comprehensive service packages that allow you to design the coverage you need to operate your solution efficiently, minimize downtime and manage costs.
Maintain maximum efficiency and optimal performance.