Magelis GTU offers flexibility with its unique combination of a CPU box with various display options including an innovative Wireless LAN enabled display. Magelis GTU is the first smart-phone-like HMI with resistive multi-touch screen without screen size limitation powered by EcoStruxure Operator Terminal Expert and the innovative Magelis GTU Wireless LAN display with access point and station mode*.
Magelis GTU delivers high level of performance and openness:
- Front USB ports with complete IP66 and IP67 protection to access data in the HMI without opening the cabinet door
- High level of communication with dual serial and dual Ethernet plus third Wireless Ethernet, including remote access to your machine thanks to mobile apps (Vijeo XL, Vijeo Design' Air and Vijeo Design'Air Plus) and Web Gate function.
- Highly robust, the Magelis GTU minimizes maintenance, and the pre-mounted fasteners on the terminal saves installation time. See additional links to discover the richness of Harmony range.
- Magelis GTU W-LAN is a smart product that enhances machine connectivity with a wireless connection between the GTU, including all devices connected to the two Ethernet ports, and any wireless enabled device.
*Depending on the environment, the location to the GTU screen (distance and angle) as well as the used application.
- Flexible : Station mode/ Access point mode - Magelis GTU offers transparent communication to all devices
- Reliable : resistant to water and dust as per IP 67 environmental protection
- Secure : state-of- the-art wireless security protocols : WEB/WPA/WPA2
- Standard compliant : IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Complex machines
- Food and beverage, water, waste water, minning, mineral, metal
- Packaging, conveying
High performance modular HMI
Part of Harmony
Modular HMI with smartphone-like interface :Let's transform efficiency together with the best-ever modularity and flexibility, an unmatched comfort of use without compromise on performance and openness.