The range includes:
- Spring-return pushbutton switches
- Illuminated pushbuttons and pilot lights with “Protected LED”
- Mushroom-head emergency stop buttons with snap-action locking
- Selector switches
- A wide range of accessories to fit your needs
- Circular, square, or rectangular heads
- Solder tab connections (compatible with Faston connection for contact function) or pins for printed circuit board connection
- Conformity with IEC, UL, CSA, and CCC standards, as well as CE marking
- Up to IP65 protection rating
- Compact size, adaptable for applications where the surface area is restricted
- A choice of modular or monolithic design provides flexibility and simplicity of setup
- IP65 protection enables XB6 to be used in many types of applications
- Industry: Small finishing machines. Local and remote control panels.
- Buildings: Control boards, surveillance rooms, alarms.
- Tertiary: Laboratories and medical instrumentation. Transport. Small electronic equipment.
Ø 16 mm plastic pushbuttons, switches, pilot lights
Part of Harmony
The Harmony XB6 range of Ø 16 mm plastic pushbuttons, switches, and pilot lights offers modular and monolithic designs that provide flexibility and simplicity of setup in industrial and commercial applications.