A complete range to provide the relevant functions for your panels and machines
Pushbutton switches, Selector/key switches, Emergency stop buttons, Multiple-headed pushbuttons, Pilot lights, Illuminated pushbuttons and selector switches Various accessories including flush mounting kits, protective covers, and legend plates.
- Conformity with IEC, UL, CSA, CCC EAC, and JIS standards, as well as CE marking and marine approvals
- Up to IP66, 67, 69, 69K, and type 4X protection ratings
- Operating temperature from -40°C –to 70°C
- Shock protection level up to IK06
- High vibration resistance with shake-proof terminal screws
- Large set of accessories to customize your panels
- Various types of connection are available: screw clamp, connector, Faston connector, spring terminal, or printed circuit board
- A wide choice of contact blocks for general purpose or specific applications (low current, standard, or high power switching)
Progress with confidence
Designed for industry, this range combines simplicity of setup, flexibility and a robust construction. An ingenious locking system consisting of a snap-fit head and body, tightened with a single screw, ensures easy yet secure mounting.
- Machines and control panels in packaging, material handling, material working, pumping, etc.
- Ideal in extreme environments: food and beverage, automotive, and outdoor use such as mining, water treatment, etc.
General purpose offer covering all segments and applications Industry
Building and infrastructure
- Energy distribution panels, public works, restaurants, commercial buildings, airports, etc.
Ø 22 mm metal pushbuttons, switches, pilot lights
Part of Harmony
The modular Harmony XB4 range of 22 mm metal control and signaling units combines simplicity of installation, efficiency, modern design, flexibility, and robustness to meet most industrial applications.