FeaturesDesigned with protection in mind and with a host of exclusive features, the DIN rail impulse relays, which are fully consistent with the entire Acti 9 range, give you total electrical control of circuits in industrial, residential and commercial buildings.
- Class-2 insulation: providing enhanced protection for operators as well as unqualified personnel.
- Rating: 16, 32 A .
- 1 to 4 poles: 1P, 2P, 3P or 4P.
- Easy wiring of multiple control points.
- Wide range of control voltage: 230, 130, 48, 24 V AC; 110, 24, 12 V DC.
- Lifetime - total number of switching operations (AC21): 200,000 for iTL 16 A; 50,000 for iTL 32 A.
- Fully compliant with standards: EN 60-669-1 & EN 60-669-2-2.
- Great choice of built-in or optional auxiliary functions including: state indication, centralised control, latched control, control for illuminated PB, step-by-step control and time delay.
BenefitsWith the Acti 9 iTL DIN rail impulse relays you get the perfect combination of a fully flexible product with ease of use. Perfectly suited for all industrial, commercial and residential buildings and providing you with the simplicity you expect from a complete modular product.
- Wide range fully compliant with DIN rail standard.
- Total peace of mind with a complete modular system.
- Benefit from easy installation with the simple clip-on system, providing a fully flexible product and multiple auxiliary combinations.
- Total consistency with the entire Acti 9 range.
- Fully compatible with various types of lighting.
ApplicationsDesigned with a wide range of auxiliaries in mind, the Acti 9 iTL DIN rail impulse relays give you complete electrical control of electrical circuits whilst providing simple and efficient lighting management.
- Provides a complete control solution for electrical circuits in all industrial, commercial and residential buildings.
- Lighting management via several easy wiring of multiple control points push buttons.
Acti 9 iTL
Part of 9 Series
The Acti 9 iTL wide range of DIN rail impulse relays provide you with a range of exclusive features and expertly combine electrical control with efficient lighting management.