FeaturesActi 9 is an extensive range of DIN rail mounted, phase-neutral miniature circuit breakers (iDPN, iDPN F and iDPN N). Boasting exclusive features, they provide absolute protection to circuits against short-circuit currents and overload currents in both residential and small building applications.
- Suitable for isolation in compliance with IEC/EN 60898-1 and/or IEC/EN 60947-2.
- Available in 1P+N, 3P and 3P+N for circuits with In from 1 A to 40 A.
- Breaking capacity at 4500 A, 6000 A and up to 10 kA.
- Wide range of tripping curves available: B, C.
- Green strip on toggle provides positive contact indication, guaranteeing that all poles are opened.
- Padlocking accessories provide additional protection.
- Class 2 insulation for optimal protection of operators and unqualified persons.
- Optimal protection with class 3 limitation.
- Highly robust design with pollution degree 3 rating in compliance with IEC/EN 60947-2.
- Wide range of operating temperatures: -25 - 70°C.
BenefitsProviding added protection options, ease of installation and a great range of flexibility, our overcurrent circuit breakers are ideal if you’re working within residential and small building applications.
- Complete compatibility with Schneider Electric devices with limitation class 3.
- Robust design with Pollution Degree 3 according to IEC/EN 60947-2 and operating temperature between -25 and 70°C.
- Option to add auxiliaries for remote monitoring and control.
- Option to add residual current device (Vigi).
- Total modularity of the Clario system enabling the mix of Clario circuit breakers with their control and monitoring auxiliaries or their add-on residual current devices (Vigi).
Easy to install and disassemble with comb busbar in place thanks to top and bottom latches.
Acti 9 iDPN
Miniature Circuit Breakers up to 40 A
Part of 9 Series
Our highly flexible, robust and easy-to-use overcurrent circuit breakers are designed to provide much needed protection in residential and small building applications.