The Acti 9 iCI is an electromechanical counter designed to count impulses emitted by: kilowatt-hour meters, temperature overrun detectors, people meters, speed meters, etc.
Find out more:
PowerLogic CI Impulse Counter - Functions and characteristics
- Supply and metering voltage: 230 V AC, 50/60 Hz.
- Consumption: 0.15 VA.
- Maximum display: 9 999 999 impulses without reset.
- Minimum impulse time: 50 ms
- Minimum time between 2 impulses: 50 ms.
- All types of measurements: A, V, Hz, kWh
- DIN-rail or flush-mounting
- Digital or analogue display.
- Impulse counter displays the number of times a particular event has occurred