- Packed with state-of-the-art OT technologies like dynamic SAMA, engineer anywhere and control anywhere capabilities, visualisation and situation-awareness functionalities, and the latest IT technologies in mobility, cloud and analytics.
- Architecturally optimised for smart design and flexible engineering reducing capital and operating expenses, protecting operational integrity while enhancing decision-making, problem resolution, and workflow.
- Provides a powerful platform to turn your industrial automation into a universal automation of your business, driving measurable operational profitability safely.
When coupled with open, IEC 61499 standards-based solutions, like EcoStruxure Automation Expert and our other offers, the Foxboro DCS provides customers with even more choice and flexibility, so they can:
- Leverage and adopt advancements in technology and hardware much faster, and not the 18 months to two years it takes in the current model.
- Adopt technology that IT has been leveraging for years.
- And more quickly address emerging and new critical challenges.
Take control of industrial digital transformation
EcoStruxure Foxboro DCS technology platforms
The Foxboro DCS family of fault-tolerant, highly available components collect, process, and disseminates valuable information to every corner of the plant. With flexibility and scalability in mind, the Foxboro DCS offers multiple types of controllers and I/O options to optimise cost, space and functionality requirements.
The Foxboro DCS features state-of-the-art, multi-purpose workstations and servers which are versatile and robust, with different options catering to different plant environments and operation requirements.
The Foxboro DCS control networks and interfaces provide scalable, robust connections between field, plant and business systems that put critical information in your hands to make timely decisions that impact your business.
ExtremeCloud™ IQ – Site EngineSimplifies complex network management with advanced tools.
The Foxboro DCS is equipped with advanced features and elevated human elements of the human machine interface (HMI), which deliver intuitive configuration, accelerate fault-finding, speed up engineering and consolidate critical information, ensuring flawless, continuous operation.
Foxboro DCS proven advanced, cloud‑based engineering tools and virtualisation technology fast-track greenfield implementations and system expansions, minimising risk and ensuring peak long-term performance.
The historian provides a robust, single-software infrastructure for enterprise-wide collection, storage, and retrieval of historical process information. Designed and optimised for use with the Foxboro DCS historian client, it enables trend analysis and reporting that guide intelligent troubleshooting and help identify opportunities for cost savings.
Improve plant uptime with real-time, highly contextual device diagnostics and predictive maintenance capabilities, plus faster time-to-production with simplified device commissioning and replacement with our asset management solutions.
Improve productivity and profitability for the production, manufacturing, and infrastructure industries. Our advanced application software and solutions help you deliver sustainable performance with flexibility and agility to address evolving market requirements.