Business Process Analyst – Global Programs
- Coordinate closely with Global IT Channel team from a Channel Program & Channel Marketing perspective in order to provide adhoc & recurring reporting and analysis
- Topics to focus on: Partner Program Success, New Generation Partner Tracking & Cadence, Contra, etc.
- Strategic Initiatives for Channel such as MDF, Partner Certifications, etc.
- E-commerce Reporting Globally: E1, E2, E3
- Coordinate with Global Alliance team and local alliance partners in order to create reporting & dashboards
This position can be based in Romania or Spain.
- Business background (whether in school or 1-3 years of experience in SE);
- Communication & Presentation skills;
- Ability to take data and turn it into Action;
- Organized, analytical, skills;
- Able to communicate concisely;
- Channels experience or experience within Secure Power is a plus;
- Fluent in English;
- Advanced Microsoft Office suite knowledge;
- Proficient in Excel, PPT, Tableau and bFO;
- GreenBerry is a plus.