Client Invoice Analyst
Client Invoicing Analyst
Schneider’s purpose is to empower all to make the most of our energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. We call this Life Is On.
Our mission is to be your digital partner for Sustainability and Efficiency.
We drive digital transformation by integrating world-leading process and energy technologies, end-point to cloud connecting products, controls, software and services, across the entire lifecycle, enabling integrated company management, for homes, buildings, data centers, infrastructure and industries.
We are the most local of global companies. We are advocates of open standards and partnership ecosystems that are passionate about our shared Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtExntUe89c
Location: You will be working in a hybrid mode, with 2 days a week from the office and 3 days from home.
Your main responsibilities:
- Processing of UK and EMEA invoices
- Resolving supplier and client queries
- Reconciling client accounts.
- Responsible for the creation of approx. 1200 – 1600 per month shared between a small team.
- Assisting the business with revenue reporting requirements
- Adding revenue forecasts and client details to systems
- Involvement of Adhoc projects as and when required.
- Employee commission.
- Supplier commission.
- Onboarding of new and existing client agreements.
- Responsible for checking all agreements have followed the business process and all required documentation is accurate.
- Set up of client details and services into our systems.
- Manage and meet workload deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer focused approach
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to establish relationships with others.
- Strong team player and able to work on own initiative
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider
What we offer:
You can look forward to growing your career in a dynamic workplace with significant personal responsibility and flexible working models to ensure the right work/life balance.
A dynamic and personal atmosphere, working across teams
A company culture that encourages performance and cooperation
An attractive compensation package including the comprehensive fringe benefits expected of an international company
We are an employer that is characterized by both the appreciation and equal opportunities of our employees, a recipe for generating success.
Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice – apply now online.
Diversity is our heritage and our future. Be a part of it.
At Schneider Electric, Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of our organisation, it's an integral part of our history, culture and identity. We recognise that embracing diversity unlocks innovation and creativity and fosters collaboration. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of our communities and the customers we serve. As a result, our teams are stronger to drive the company's future.