- Integrity: being above board in all internal & external relationships
- Decisiveness: has the ability to sort through information and make appropriate and timely decisions
- Initiative: recognizes opportunity and action without being asked
- Diligence: energized by being diligent in meeting deadlines and completing tasks on time.
- Thoroughness: pays close attention to detail and produces accurate work in a timely fashion
- Responsibility: understands expectations and follows through in accomplishing them
- Participate in structured training programs and initiate self-driven training of the energy industry and Schneider Electric’s service offerings.
- Complete understanding of the basic operation of the commercial clients including, but not limited to, the client’s business operation, key contacts and their respective roles, their market risk tolerance, and their industry pressures.
- Support the Client Manager and Client Implementation Team in setup and implementation of data for new clients.
- Support the creation a strategic energy plan, as directed by the Client Manager, and manage the activities against it with internal team members.
- Assist the Client Manager with managing and completing client requests and the recommended actions, as directed by the Client Manager.
- Execute and complete assigned tasks, as directed by the Client Manager, to ensure each client is served with excellence and sees the value being delivered.
- Assist in the leadership of commercial clients, as directed by the Client Manager, to making cost effective decisions related to their energy costs and usage to strategically position each company, including some transactional responsibilities.
- Assist Client Manager with coordination of client meetings using internal resources when appropriate, prepare the materials for the meeting(s), and present to all levels of the client’s organization.
- Bachelor’s degree required, along with a minimum of 3 years experience in a service industry with some direct customer-interface experience either in sales or client relationship, or equivalent experience.
- Proficient computer experience in Microsoft Office Products particularly Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- High commitment to the company’s vision and values.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Good professional reputation; commitment to personal integrity and strong character.
- Proven track record of providing excellent customer service internally and externally.
- Effective working in team environment.
- Prior energy industry experience preferred but not required
- Basic knowledge of energy industry and demonstrated ability to identify cost-saving or value generating opportunities and effectively communicate them to various parties a plus
- Overall energy commodity, risk management, or DSM experience a plus
- Advanced computer proficiency