Contractors & SI Building Sales
Your mission is to develop the EPC business in Algeria and manage and coordinate the portfolio of strategic opportunities for Algeria. Your role will include implementing a commercial strategy and partnerships in the country and the key supply chain members, in order to profitably grow the sales of Schneider Electric products, solutions and services.
You also work with all involved Schneider Electric businesses and channels to ensure consistency of approach and customer satisfaction
• Build and implement annual Strategy-to-action Plan to support contrators /EPC projects growth in Algeria. Transform this strategy in a comprehensive value proposal for the customers
• Detect, define and manage the Solution business opportunities
• Drive pipeline coordination and strategy definition on large complex deals
• Grow the business through active management of all investment opportunities and projects (Capex: i.e.Solutions), and proactively develop the business related to installed base (Opex : Energy Efficiency, Services, Retrofit, ...)
• Construct, deploy and animate global agreements, if required, utilizing the Country Commercial Agreement process
• Deliver customer satisfaction through timely resolution of major customer quality issues
• Establish annual revenue targets for Algeria
• Drive contractor value proposition and digitization agenda
Business leader with technical background, you have 5 to 10 years of work experience as business or segment leader, dealing with local & international customers in EPC projects.
Your commercial experience has allowed you to demonstrate deep sales experience and entrepreneurship, strong track record of capability to grow business, strong knowledge of the industrial & commercial building, healthcare, Hotel & Real Estate segments
You also show deep understanding of account management, customers, sales channels & third parties and broad experience in applying financial strategies with the client
Your leadership skills provide you ability to animate networks, to lead non hierarchical or remote team. You have proven strategic thinking and ability to unite people around a vision, in complex matrix organizations and multicultural environment.
Strong initiative, self-starter and highly organized you also show great Communication and Interpersonal skills.