COUPA Functional Admin
We are currently seeking a self-driven Functional Administrator for Coupa with a passion for procurement to join the Global Indirect Procurement Operations team. This team supports all divisions and functions throughout the company across 60+ countries.
What will you do:
- Responsible for a full understanding of the Coupa Platform functionality and related platform, capabilities and company’s implementation, performing as the Coupa Platform subject matter expert.
- COUPA application administrator including (1. Monitor control reports, 2. Data Analysis, 3. Assist with creation of queries and reports)
- Responsible for working with the Coupa Help Desk and other areas to troubleshoot and/or answer Coupa Platform questions as a Level Two support resource.
- Report on major incidents to Business Process Owners and impact to business users. Coordinate with Coupa Support to ensure timely response to major incidents.
- Solve procurement data issues related to PO issuance problems and inform the Regional Category Manager. Support team in solving integrations failures due to poor data quality
- Support transactional issues related to poor data quality (f.i. cancel PO, recycle PO, perform GR, etc.)
- Support Technical support function in solving complex issues that may have combined root causes
- Support Dispute Analysts on fixing root cause issues on Coupa that are resulting on invoice blocks.
- Release Management:
- Work with various departments to coordinate assistance calls with Coupa. Work with Coupa to coordinate release upgrades, special projects, and conversions.
- Review each new release of Coupa and lead with the integration team upgrade of environments to ensure minimal impact on current production instance/daily business. Keep designated stakeholder inform of change enhancement.
- Work closely with the integration team to maintain all configuration and solution design documentation, incorporating all impacts from change request and new functionality implemented through release upgrades.
- Produce and maintain test plans for user acceptance testing for new functionality, defect resolution and lead the execution of the UAT; regression testing and testing of fixes to defects in releases.
- Integration Management.
- Business Process Optimization:
- Responsible for understanding business processes at a level that processes can be reviewed in the context of each new Coupa Platform release to determine if efficiencies can be gained by using the new features and capabilities.
- Provides consultative guidance and application expertise to advise business users on best practice processes in Coupa based on knowledge of business process, Purchasing Policies and Coupa functionality/capability.
- Participate recurrent meetings with the different stakeholders to ensure continuous improvement is addressed.
- Work collaboratively with other departments (Finance, HR, IT, etc.) to improve data integrity or clear system issues.
- Leading and supporting continues improvements on Coupa and related platform
- Training & Change Management:
- Assist with Coupa user training and orientation for generic system functions and issues.
- Support the maintenance and development of new training materials by demonstrating new functionality and supplying screen shots (and video where necessary).
- Stays abreast of new or existing technologies through application training, vendor conferences and consultant expertise to recommend enhancements and modifications to existing applications to promote effective system performance and optimize business utilization of applications.
- Support the P2P transformation as needed in the areas of Ambassador, testing, gap analysis and training.
- Support and Guide business support analyst on how to use COUPA and related platforms
What will you do:
- Strong relationship management skills.
- 5+ years-experience working with eProcurement tools, preference in COUPA, with strong business background
- Procure-to-Pay operational experience, Indirect Procurement Preferred
- Release Management and system controls with cloud applications
- Strong verbal / written English communications skills
- Ability to work in complex virtual organization.
- Process and technology oriented.
- Large scope and complex project management experience, global in scope.
- Demonstrated leadership skills: Influence, drive for results, effective planning / prioritization, project management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply chain, Logistics, Information Systems, Business, Accounting or Engineering. MBA preferred.