Demand Planning Analyst
Great People make Schneider Electric a great company.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose aand that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
This position is for future opportunities with Schneider. We are actively recruiting and interviewing for future positions in Planning team to help us:
What will you do?
- Monthly roster task, automation, which comprise reports specific to demand planning for Pacific.
- Liase with data analytics & CAN team, on Digitization of reports pertaining to demand planning team.
- Applying logic to analysis of demand and forecast to data, thereby, innovating reports for better collaboration with other stakeholders.
- Support on digitization of CSF vs Finance forecast, with outlook Gap Analysis using multiple scenarios.
- Support on project forecasting. (Digitizing the front office intel and translating to a forecastable data, sku level.)
- Support on New Product Introductions, with details on Forecast vs Demand vs Inventory, gaps and root causes. (Source in Kinaxis)
- Collaboration with demand planning team.
- Attend weekly demand planning team sessions, in order to have an enriched collaboration on initiatives, critical feedback, assess value-add project timelines and roadblocks.
- Capable to monitor, assess and simulate rolling forecast, based on Best Fit statistical models, supported by Kinaxis.
- Provide a uniform report to all demand planners in Pacific, in relation to key outliers to the demand captured in the system.
- Highlight key distortion to monthly demand vs forecast with support of Tableau Dashboards.
- Others and Project and task as assigned by the Manager
Who would be successful?
- Experience in Supply Chain (Production, Purchasing, Logistics, Planning) compulsory.
- High skilled in Statistical Modelling, Demand Management.
- Knowledge of tools: ERP, Forecasting tools, MS Excel, MS Access, Business intelligence tools preferred. SQL & Power Query is a ++.
- Strong analytical, statistical, data processing experience.
- Working in cross-functional collaborative environment.
- Strong English communication skills.
- Ability to influence and convince (Strategic)
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities
- Team Builder
- Customer centric and result oriented.
- Business developer
- Decision maker
- Solid problem solving skills
- Strong ability to facilitate and lead meetings with business stakeholders
- Must be amenable to work in Cavite
- Global family leave
- Comprehensive medical coverage for employee and dependents
- Worldwide Employee Stock Ownership
- Flexible work arrangement
- On-site gym
Who will you report to? Central Planning Manager
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.