eCommerce Project Manager
Key Areas of Responsibility:
Improve Schneider sell-out at both Distributor’s eStores (standalone & authorized store on Marketplace) and SE Flagship stores on marketplace, through following core eCommerce tasks:
- Organize updates of the digital customer experience per target persona
- Improve and Enrich online content based on customer persona understanding on each eStore/platform
- Define and execute the annual ecommerce campaign & promotion calendar in synchronization with both Market Place and offline distributors in E1 &E2 approach, with a clear week by week detailed activity list.
- Establish a structural way of working for reporting, analytics and execution of plans
- Report sell out per eStore/platform and work with eKAM, KAM to improve listing (product scope, pricing, promotion, content)
- Provide analytics to measure and improve campaign/promotion effectiveness
- Recommend and help improve technical functionalities of distributor’s standalone stores
- Daily coaching to SE team and distributors to improve eCommerce understanding and competence.
Position of the job in the organization:
The eCommerce project manager drives SE online sales by executing clearly defined eCommerce tasks and work with country eKAM and DCX as one team, reporting to the Business VP of Home & Distribution.
Experience & Skills:
- Minimum 3 years of e-commerce management and/or online business development.
- Experience in eCommerce portal set up, eShop operation, optimization
- Understands the difference between B2B and B2C value chains; shopper behaviour, and be able to drive customer centric digital marketing campaigns and content improvements
- Having a solid understanding of digital analytics, to drive ROI improvements on digital marketing activities
- Having a solid understanding and execution of digital Partner Relationship Management (CRM)
- Good general understanding of e-marketing tools and instruments (SEA, SEO, Affiliation, Syndication, Retargeting, Mobile Marketing, …)
Competency & Behaviour:
- In touch and up to date with the ‘out-side’ digital world
- Operational & pragmatic thinking
- Able to transform strategic thinking into operational business initiatives that deliver tangible business outcomes
- Excellent analytical ability
- Writes and presents effectively; adjusts to fit the audience and the message.
- Language: fluent in English speech and writing