Electronics Hardware, Technical Expert
Independently be able to lead power electronic based end-to-end primary PMP platform level product development including UPS, DC Rectifier, Inverters and Power Supply solutions for customers worldwide, with following skills.
- Hands-on experience on Power eletronics based product design including power converters, magnetics design, control loop design, digital & analog circuit design.
- Lead cross-functional activities (including Firmware, Mechanical, PCB, DVT etc)
- Come up with various proposals for a project including MLO estimation.
- Develop project schedule by working with project manager
- Develop product architecture by working with System Architect
- Design for EMI/EMC, Safety and other regulatory requirements.
Bachelor Degree in Electrical or Electronics with 10years of experience on Electronic (perferably Power Electronics) based product development and experience in leading at least one primary or secondary level PMP project.
Master Degree with specialization in Power Electronics (preferable) or High Voltage or Power Systems with 8years of experience on Electronic (perferably Power Electronics) based product development and experience in leading at least one primary or secondary level PMP project.