Employee Experience Transformation Lead
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for Employee Experience Transformation Lead who will become a part of HRS Warsaw. The main objective of the role is close cooperation with countries on defining, leading and implementing Employee Experience strategy. Based on data insights and trends aligning regional and local road maps to achieve common goals. Using CI mindset simplifying and standardizing processes.
- Benchmark and analyze regional Employee Experience data, follow up on trends and create data-driven action plan
- Lead and animate projects and initiatives related to Employee Experience in EMEA
- Design and execute strategy to improve Employee Experience in the region
- Define, implement and optimize delivery model in connection with business needs
- Evolve and develop knowledge base to increase Self Service
- Collaborate with global teams, digital team, IT and other departments
- Strive for continuous improvement and waste elimination
- Manage the relationship with all stakeholders – aligning needs and driving process standardization across region
- Ensure change management and communication within business for projects you are responsible for
- Bachelor in HR, Business or equivalent
- CI skills, data driven person with strong data analytics skills
- Project leadership skills
- Proven track record of success and skills in operations within HR Services/Customer Service
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and multiple commitments/projects simultaneously
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead/influence others to achieve goals
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Exciting job in an international company, with opportunities to lead and contribute to different projects & actions (e.g. CSR, charity, Employer Branding, Well-Being)
- Work in a diverse and supportive team of professionals. Do you want to get to know us better? Follow us on Facebook!
- Buddy, mentor & induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Special training tailored to your needs and career goals
- Wide choice of benefits (sports card, lunch vouchers, medical care, life & group insurance, holidays & languages subsidiary)
- No formal dress code - we welcome people as they are and perceive diversity as value for the company
- Opportunity to develop based on clear career paths, to grow through experience and exposure
- Operating according to LEAN methodology
- Possibility to use foreign languages and to collaborate with cross-region teams
… Share your CV with us.