- Coordinate and develop production schedules daily to meet goals/rates.
- Schedule in accordance with the current plant and supply chain situation.
- Monitor materials, production process, and their workflow to ensure on-time performance.
- Identify and analyze complexity for each of the production orders to be able to identify and communicate capacity constraints.
- Work with different department entities to implement continuous improvement projects.
- Prioritize orders to meet our customer requirements.
- Generate daily production reports for guidance on critical decision making.
- Ability to multitask and manage a large volume of activities with quality and efficiency.
- Adept at critical thinking, problem resolution, improving efficiencies, and continuous improvement.
- Good understanding of overall process flows in a manufacturing environment.
- Good intrapersonal and organizational skills.
- Bachelor’s degree related to Business Administration.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- 1-year experience working with SAP/Symmetry.