Key Account Manager for Energy
- Owns, defines and develop strategy for targeted accounts and leads the implementation.
- Prospect and develop opportunities to partner with key stakeholders to envision, develop, and implement a location strategy for their organization.
- Clearly articulate the strength and value proposition of Schneider Electric; Develop and maintain a healthy pipeline of opportunities for business growth.
- Understand your customers’ budgeting and acquisition processes; Meets assigned accounts for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives defined by company management.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel; Completes strategic customer account plans that meet company standards, as well as maintains high customer satisfaction ratings.
- Draw up business plan for each targeted market segment and define growth areas and specific action plans; Responsible for the delivery of monthly reports for assigned accounts such as: market trends, competitors information, YTD and 3-month forecast, pipeline of opportunities, risk and issues.
- Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Computer Science/Information Technology or Business Administration is preferred.
- Minimum ten (10) years of strategic sales experience in a business-to-business sales environment; Knowledge of the power industry fiscal year, budgeting, and procurement cycle.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills; Must have strong leadership qualities, highly motivated, team player, goal oriented and success driven individual and able to work independently with minimum guidance.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills including good listening, probing, and qualification abilities; Demonstrated experience to lead executive engagements to provide services