Product Application Engineer (Factory Automation)
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for Product Application Engineer (006MM3) to make an impact in our businesses
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
1. Provide expert pre-sales support to the sales force on automation architectures and the Schneider Electric system platform.
Promote the SE’s system platform
Taking the requirements and constraints of the customer into account, assist customer in the definition of the best implementation
(valid, optimised and differentiating) of the SE’s system platform
On project, explain the technical advantages of the proposed architecture
2. Create value and differentiation by providing system & architecture pre-sales expertise to both end users and integration partners,
where relevant (pre-project consultation, feasibility study, audit…) in a “for-a-fee” mode.
3. Identify and build pipeline by working with sales resources from various BUs of Schneider electric
4. Pre Sales and prescription activity for Digital Plant and EcoStruxure Plant with and without AVEVA
5. Actively lead and support marketing activity of SE’s system platform in webinars, events, training, tradeshows
6. Establish relationship with internal (LoB, sales, marketer) to understand and share key developments, updates and offers
Experience and skills we are looking for:
- Possess a degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics or Automation
- Working Experience:
Heavy-weight Industrial Automation and Process Control expert with strong ability to build optimized architectures fitting the needs of the customer. Underlying this ability is a broad technical knowledge in terms of:
1. Automation technology (standards, integration problematic, competition offer)
2. Components (SE & 3rd party, CAPP overview)
3. Networks (performance, limits, connectivity)
4. SE’s system platform (UAG, sg², Unity Pro, Vijeo Citect, …and PlantStruxureTM)
5. SE’s installed base offer: migration from and interconnection with SE’s legacy offer
- Ability to communicate with commercial attitude which allows the Product Application Engineer to propose an architecture/system optimally answering to the customer’s needs and to communicate the differentiating elements in a simple and convincing way.
- Attention to details, self-starters, proactive, ability to learn, good communication skills and result-oriented. Able to work under pressure and with deadlines. Good computer skills and command of English
- Global family leave
- Comprehensive medical coverage for employee and dependents
- Flexible work arrangement
- Worldwide Employee Stock Ownership
We are looking forward to welcoming you in our team!