Product Architect - Customer Identity and Access Management
Customer Identity and Access Management (cIAM) Product Architect
Schneider Electric is seeking a highly motivated, experienced and enthusiastic Product Architect to guide the expansion of our IAM SaaS offer. cIAM enables a common and global digital identity and registration user experience for all Schneider Electric digital products.
The cIAM Product Architect defines and oversees execution of a comprehensive product architecture strategy, contributes toward the definition of the product roadmap, and assists the teams integrating our offer. The Product Architect operates within the context of the SAFe Agile environment and supports multiple development teams as the Identity and Access Management expert.
Key responsibilities include
- Define and execute multi-year product architecture strategy supporting the cIAM Product Strategy and the group's business goals.
- Develop architectural and design principles to improve performance, capacity, and scalability of cIAM, leveraging technology standards, architecture decoupling and simplification, and technical debt reduction.
- Interpret the cIAM product vision and business objectives to generate architectural solutions addressing the requirements from multiple applications, across diverse markets.
- Maintain the product architecture roadmap and architectural standards that assure product development projects optimally align with business objectives.
- Collaborate with technology providers to act as a key point of contact for technology alignment, and to understand and influence their roadmap.
- Align solution architects and developers to achieve a common vision, a cohesive strategy and consistent roadmap execution.
- Support Professional Services activities to guarantee proper application onboarding from architecture and security perspective.
- Understand and leverage the SAFe Agile approach in Architecture, PDL & SDL, to contribute towards the operating efficiency of the team.
- Drive the adoption of authentication and authorization reference architectures for existing, new, and emerging IAM technologies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Management Information Systems or equivalent and at least 5 years of work experience in software architecture and development, with focus on Identity and Access Management.
- Experience with SaaS offers and data security.
- Working knowledge of Enterprise Architecture and understanding of related technology standards, such as OpenID Connect.
- Experience in the development of software applications based on various technologies (Angular, Salesforce, Java, rest APIs, …)
- Experience working in a collaborative, multi-cultural environment and with teams located overseas.
- Experience working in SAFe Agile product development environments.