We are looking for: A highly organized and detail-oriented individuals who know how to develop plans and prepare schedules to establish sequence and lead time between activities to achieve the Projects’ goals, Manage overlapping projects, keep track of deadlines, Expedite operations that delay schedules and alter schedules to meet unforeseen conditions, High Attention to the details, Efficiently use their time, strong analytical thinkers with problem-solving skills and mathematical abilities and great communicators who are persuasive and good at presenting information and preparing reports.
- Create WBS based on several project documents
- Animate a workshop with project team to validate WBS
- Create WBS dictionary
- Define alternative WBS view in project Time Schedule
- Use CPP Solution Single System Project Template & Solution Multi Project Template
- Use dynamic and integrated dashboard per system and subsystem
- Gather and provide element for Change Order with time impact analysis.
- Organize time management records in project documentation (Project Schedule submissions, Delay event evidencies…)
- Manages regular reporting to the PM, DPM and TL (dashboards, KPIs, alerts,..)
- Lead Time Schedule review and ensure minute for major suppliers
- Provide target dates for supplier delivery/ Challenge supplier Time Schedule before contract.
- Comment and reply to Supplier Progress Report
- Gather and provide element for claim including delay (Delay Events and Disruptions)
- Lead Delay Risk analysis (identification, qualification and find risk responses with PM team)
- Lead resource plan update process (project request)
- Works under the management and guidance of the Project Manager (PM) or a Deputy project Manager (DPM)
- Coordinate and supervise Junior work
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in engineering preferably Electrical Engineering
- Experience: 3 years of relevant planning experience
- Professional use of Primavera & MS planning tools
- Demonstrated strong excel and computer skills
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a cross-functional team
- French Speaker is an added value
- Excellent communication skills either offline or online.
- Time Management; Great capability of time management and adaptation with different processes
- Ownership & Commitment; Fully dedication and commitment for the assignment with highly attitude
- Adhering to company’s values