Service Sales Manager
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Primary responsibility for the development and implementation of our service sales market strategy, as well as results for service sales business (BAS, Security and Mechanical) across the West Region.
The successful candidate will be a high performing business professional responsible for leading a team of sales professionals serving Las Vegas, Southern California & Northern California and surrounding areas. The primary focus of this role is the development of the West Buildings Service Sales Team, empowering and supporting our sales professionals in the service of our customers and to capture greater market share and help build the whole of the business the West Region.
In addition, the candidate will embrace a servant leader and consultative selling approach as we position to be “the building professionals” and the trusted adviser to our customers and the market.
This position requires active involvement in the building owner community through professional organizations and networking within the communities throughout West Region. Furthermore, the Service Sales Manager will be a member of the West Region Senior Leadership Team. As apart of the Leadership Team the Service Sales Manager will be an active participant in the development and implementation of business strategies across all aspects of the business.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Strategy development with local Senior Leadership Team and Sales Teams to capture and retain market share
- Mentoring & Coaching a diverse group of Sales Professionals from entry level to advanced level.
- Networking internally and externally
- Forecasting orders as needed for business planning (Monthly & Quarterly)
- Reporting on historical orders data & trends
- Strong interpersonal skill including the ability to manage in highly charged situations with customers, teammates, team members, peers and contemporaries.
- Strong working knowledge of building systems (emphasis on BAS, Security and/or Mechanical)
- Sales strategy and business development experience
- Strong business acumen, strategic and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written
- People management experience (7-10 years combined)
- Strong collaborative skills, internal and external
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.