Schneider Electric has an opportunity for a Solution Architect in our Franklin, TN location.
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Responsible for design of the end-to-end solution template and functional architecture in alignment with SE Business requirements, Digital Guidelines and Industry Leading practices; drives solution standardization.
- Works closely with Solution and Product Management teams, Technical Product Owners, Functional Analysts and Architects to assist in definition of Solution / Product vision and roadmap, as well as, in planning of the Program Increments.
- Work closely with business and digital stakeholders to fully understand the requirements, pain points and areas of improvements, and to enable effective and suitable technology solutions.
- Drives E2E Business Process modeling and fit/gap analysis (Solution Confirmation) of the technology solutions to determine a need for customization and enhancements (RICEFW objects).
- Suggests alternative solution to customizations to drive standardization where possible.
- Assists with the identification of cross-functional and cross-team dependencies, drives critical design decisions to closure and helps develop cohesive integrated solution.
- Drives definition of the Feature Integration E2E test scenarios.
- Assists with creation of the Solution backlog (Capabilities, Features).
- Reviews and helps to address the impediments and resolve Risks.
- Provides guidance to the teams on end-to-end solution components.
- Quality assurance and governance of Solution using Solution Manager ChaRM & Solution Documentation.
- Participates in Program Ceremonies, including Program Increment Planning and Backlog grooming.
Key understand of SAP S/4 Integrated solution and industry leading practices
- Finance, FSCM
- Order to Cash, including but not limited to Sales and Distribution, Supply Chain, Logistics and Transportation, Manufacturing, etc.
- Customer and Sales Operations
- Technology (Mobility and User Experience, Cloud and Virtualization, Data Management and Analytics)
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
This job might be for you if:
Functional/technical proficiency with at least 5+ full life cycle SAP implementations and 10+ years of industry and/or consulting experience
- At least 5 years of experience as an SAP Solution Architect
- Experience with S/4 HANA On-premise and strong understanding of standard capabilities and industry leading practices.
- Strong knowledge of the in-scope business processes, including, but not limited to Record to Report and Quote to Cash.
- Experience of defining complex, integrated SAP solution architecture, designing and prototyping solutions.
- Experience / understanding of the SAP Cloud Platform and Integration capabilities is a plus
- Experience of working in
Agile environment and knowledge of the SAP Implementation methodologies is
- Excellent analytical and strong problem solving skills, able to logically break down a problem into smaller manageable parts to solve
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to interact with SME’s and other project team members in a project setting
- Successful teamwork experience (collaborating on group/team projects)
- Shows dedication, discipline, commitment, Grit
- Proven ability to transfer knowledge and stay aware of current trends and technical advancements
- Ability to articulate and present different points-of-views on various technologies
- Time management skills are a must; as well as the ability to be flexible and creative
- A strong track record of educational success – references will be a plus
- Ability to facilitate requirement gathering sessions with large audience and HR solutions
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
- Experience managing offshore / onshore teams
- Ability to travel
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required - Master’s degree preferred
Schneider Electric offers a robust benefits package to support our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family leave, 401(k)+ match, and more. Click here to find out more about working with us: http://se.com/us/careers
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We’re recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.