The PowerLogic ION7550 RTU (remote terminal unit) is an intelligent, web-enabled metering device that is ideal for the combined metering of water, air, gas, electricity and steam (WAGES). It collects, scales, and logs readings from a numerous connected devices, delivering the information via integrated communication gateways. It provides extensive analogue and digital I/O choices and is a cost-effective dedicated WAGES solution when compared to a traditional meter. The device automatically collects, scales and logs readings from a large number of connected meters or transducers and delivers information to one or more head-end systems through a unique combination of integrated Ethernet, modem or serial gateways.
Find out more
ION7550 RTU Technical Datasheet
Knowledge is Power e-brochure
- Remote Terminal Unit increases energy efficiency by reducing waste and optimizing equipment operation .
- Provides a cost-effective, dedicated WAGES solution when compared to a traditional meter
- Large, intuitive display, extensive digital and analog I/O, and the overall versatility of the PowerLogic system
- WAGES (water, air, gas, electricity, steam) metering
- Remote Terminal Unit is integrated utility metering with advanced programmable math functions
- Data concentration through multi-port, multi-protocol communications
- Equipment status monitoring and control
- Programmable set points for out-of-limit triggers or alarm conditions