Floor-Standing polyester enclosures & accessories
All parts are made of fiber glass reinforced polyester, moulded by hot compression, RAL7035 colour. Same finish for all surfaces. Bosses for fixation points are moulded.
4 versions of enclosures available:
- Totally closed, IP65.
- Open bottom and integrated plinth, IP54.
- With ventilated canopy, IP44.
- Open bottom with plinth, and ventilated canopi, IP44.
· 40 dimensions from 500x500x320mm up to 1500x1250x420mm and also 2000x750x420mm.
· 1 door: for 500 and 750mm width enclosures
· 2 doors: for 1000 and 1250mm width enclosures
· 2 doors: for 2000mm height enclosures
· 2 doors enclosures constructed with reinforcement in central part.
· 3 types of panels/doors: plain, ribbed and glazed.
· Lock or handle with locks, with 2 or 4 action points out of the protected volume.
· Impact resistance: IK10 for plain and ribbed door version, IK08 for the glazed door.
· Self-extinguish: HB40
· 960ºC test withstanding.
· Polyester plinth ZA 200 mm, stackable 2x200mm for PLA enclosures, closed bottom versions
· Polyester plinth ZZ 200 mm and 500 mm for PLA enclosures, open bottom versions
· Bureau Veritas and DEKRA - IEC62208 enclosure standard.
· Bureau Veritas - Marine applications
· UL508A – CAN/CSA-C22.2 (Only for NSYPLA)
Enclosures Spare Parts
Schneider Electric selected a wide variety of spare parts for your enclosure. No matter if the enclosure is recently built or has several years, you can have the replacement parts you need.
Floor-standing polyester enclosure
· No electrical contact risks.
· Suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
· Resistant to harsh atmospheres.
· Can be used in a large temperature range.
· Easy to machine and the machining does not produce corrosion.
· Halogen free.
· Light weight gives an easy installation.
· Long life lasting without maintenance.
· Strong against shocks.
· Version with canopy, for outdoor use, maintaining the quality of the seal.
· Version with 65mm integrated plinth and open lower part for easy incoming of cables.
· Large range of dimensions (up to 46 dimensions)
· Choice of doors (plain, ribbed surface, glazed).
· Several possibilities of installation (ground, on plinth, wall).
· Coupling possibilities thanks to modular dimensions.
· Locking system is out the protected volume.
· Abroad number of composition accessories.
· Mounting plates (metal or insulating material) or chassis for universal use or applications (VDI, modular distribution).
· Customised service: colour, machining, mounting accessories, change of locks, enhanced depth.
· Combination of the 4 versions with the 3 types of door and rear door instead of panel.
· Electrical distribution and Control
· Infrastructures and Industry
· Installations in indoor, outdoor and harsh environments
· Public areas thanks to total insulation – safety Automation, measurement, distribution and protection