Used to join prefabricated elements for:
- transporting current (busbar system)
- distribution of current (tap-offs)
- holding the equipment (plates)
- Busbar system: 160 A to 35°C 4-pole.
- 3-phase 2-pole, 3-pole, 4-pole + Neutral or 3-phase 4-pole + Common
- 2-pole, 3-pole or 4-pole distribution
- 2 ratings: 16 and 32 A
- 3-pole or 4-pole distribution
- 2 ratings: 25 or 50 A
Busbar system, AK2:
- For horizontal and vertical current distribution
- Permissible current: 200, 270, 380, 480, 580 and 690 A.
Electrical distribution solutions combining safety, simplicity and quick mounting and wiring.
- Automation and distribution equipment.