Solution for Operating Theatres
A secure power distribution and monitoring solution for operating theatres
FeaturesThe secure power distribution and monitoring solution consists of the following units :
1 Electrical system architecture dedicated to continuity of service :
- A decentralized UPS system for quality of power (optional)
- A changeover switch in the event of a power outage and for maintenance
- An isolating transformer and an insulation monitor for IT system electrical circuits.
- Visual and audible indications of electrical faults
- Display of environmental parameters and state of medical gases
- Testing of the insulation monitoring system
- Recording of electrical events and environmental parameters
- Alarm information by SMS.
- Prisma Plus System P with integral isolating transformer
- Prisma Plus System G with separate isolating transformer.
Main characteristics :
- IP30/IK07 cabinets, In = 63 A maximum
- Monitoring system: TAC Xenta modules + dedicated software + Magelis touch screen panel in operating room or Vigilohm HRP control panel
- Smart-UPS 8 or 10 kVA uninterruptible power supply
- 24 feeders in IT system via a 6.3/8/10 kVA isolating transformer + Vigilohm EM9BV insulation monitor.
BenefitsSecure power distribution and monitoring solution for operating theatres
- Enhanced patient safety
Ensures the operation of medical equipment and guarantees patient protection from electric shocks
- Assurance of continuity of service
Allows the medical personnel to focus on its job
- Improved personnel efficiency
Informs medical personnel and maintenance personnel in real time for decision making and action
- Power distribution and monitoring system for operating rooms and for intensive care units
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ