- Thanks to our on-line configurator, it is easy to select the four catalogued components which will make your Lexium 32i dedicated to your application.
- The four components are very easy to assemble, simply click on each component and secure.
- Settings can be stored on the optional memory card. Simply insert the card to recall them.
- Create your own product to suit your needs by using a combination of the four components to build a product that meets your specific application requirements.
- Connector modules are available with industrial connector or terminal connector module which can be mounted on top or rear side of the product.
- Reduce cabinet space by up to 60%: Unlike traditional servo drives that are installed in a cabinet, the Lexium 32i servo drive is installed directly on the machine to help you improve cost and energy efficiency.
- Reduce energy costs by up to 30% due to less cabinet cooling, energy-efficient motor and drive technology, no need for motor cable and cabinet space for the drive
- Reduce assembly time with simplified wiring and easy cabling
If cabinet space is not an issue, the Lexium 32 servo range might be your drive of choice: It consists of three high-performance book-size servo drive models and two motor families.
- Easy to choose via online configurator
- Easy to assemble in less than 3 minutes
- Easy to integrate and maintain
- Custom-made product based on standard components
- Flexible cable mounting
- Smaller cabinets
- Reduced wiring
- Energy-efficient motor and drive technology
Lexium 32i is the perfect drive for applications involving high-precision, dynamic positioning such as:
- Material handling
- Material working