The Acti 9 iC60 L-MA DIN rail range offers extensive features that provide maximum safety and continuity of service while minimizing service and intervention time.
- Nominal current: 1 to 63A
- Large choice of breaking capacities up to 100kA
- Choice of tripping curves: B, C, and D
- Compliance with standards IEC/EN 60898 or IEC/EN 60947-2
- Full coordination with Acti 9 range residual current devices (RCDs) and compact NSX molded case circuit breakers (MCCBs)
- Suitable for isolation in accordance with industrial standard IEC 60947
- Operating voltage: up to 440 V AC
- Insulation voltage: 500 V
- Optional add-on earth leakage modules: iC60 Vigi
- Optional modules for: indication of state and tripping, shunt tripping, undervoltage tripping, overvoltage tripping
- VisiSafe provides a visible green indicator showing which circuits are disconnected and safe for maintenance operations
- Front face class II insulation provides additional protection for personnel against electric shocks when operating the device
- VisiTrip is a clearly visible indicator that instantly shows which circuit/outgoer is faulty and reduces the service intervention time
- Optional add-on modules: fully immune earth leakage protection devices for better continuity of service, especially in polluted environments and networks.
Peace of mind that comes from using a fully modular system: expansion and modification of an installation is not only possible but is simple and rapid to perform
Seamless integration with the complete Acti 9 range of products.
Low-voltage final distribution
- Motor circuit protection
- DC current circuit protection.