However, the most recurrent physical damage is that suffered by telecommunications equipment affected by transient overvoltages.
These Acti 9 iPRC, iPRI Surge Protection Devices are designed to meet this need for protection and contribute to improving the continuity of service of electrical installations.
Incoming protection prevents disturbances from penetrating into the home and causing the destruction of very sensitive electric devices or the pre-mature ageing of cable insulation.
- Analogue or digital series-mounted telephone line d1 protection
- Compatible XDSL (including ADSL)
- Imax: 18 kA
- Uc: 185 V DC and 130 V AC, with Imax. 450 mA
- Can be used on any DC or AC low current line: supply, analogue signals, binary state of the sensors, digital data, etc.
- Protection of 4 lines with a common 0 V or 2 electrically independent lines
- Imax: 10 kA
- Uc: 53 V DC and 37 V AC with Imax: 300 mA
To download this Application file click here
- Wiring ease
- Protection of the entire installation
- Reinforced safety of persons and equipment
- Protection against nuisance tripping
- in case of overheadlines and if lightning density is Ng u 2.5
- in case of presence of lightning rod (risk of direct impact).
Moreover, these loads, which are supplied with (230 V) power and via communication networks (telephone, video, etc.) must be followed by a surge arrester that is specific to each network.