- Integrates with your existing GIS solution in order to use the most current asset and map data for predicting and responding to outages – no separate data model required.
- Also integrates with DMS, WMS, ERP and other solutions so you can leverage existing technology investments and improve the information exchange between enterprise systems
- Uses predictive logic to identify the likely location of an outage based on input from call center, field crews, AMI and SCADA systems
- Details are displayed in geographic, tabular and dashboard views so dispatchers can focus on how to restore power instead of determining the event location
- Automatically generate auditable network performance documentation on key metrics
- Dispatchers can send work orders wirelessly to crews, the office and the field, plus all teams have real-time visibility into the status of an outage
- Respond more quickly by automatically tracking outages, predicting their most likely source and making information available across your utility with browser, mobile or desktop access
- Shorten restoration times by identifying outage locations automatically, eliminating manual, error-prone practices, accelerating response times, reducing inefficient truck rolls, better prioritizing work and efficiently managing crews in the field.
- Enhance crew and public safety by leveraging real-time outage information, crew locations and weather data; prioritize restoration efforts to emergency facilities and other critical customers
- Streamline regulatory compliance and customer communication with timely, accurate estimates on restoration times
- Minimize revenue loss with easy-to-generate historical statistics and reliability indices that measure network efficiency and help you make targeted improvements to reduce outage frequency and improve grid resilience