- LED & display dimmer - Adjust the unit's LED and display brightness independently of each other to suit your individual tastes and environment.
- Sequenced turn on/off - Helps power on components in the proper order to prevent speaker stress. Proper sequencing can also help manage current draw on startup to prevent unnecessary circuit breaker tripping.
- Adjustable voltage sensitivity - Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
- Dataline surge protection - Provides protection of connected equipment from power surges on the data lines.
- Isolated power filter banks - Eliminates electromagnetic and radio frequency interference (EMI/RFI) as a source of audio-video signal degradation.
- Power conditioning - Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
- Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR). (Does not apply to J25B) - Eliminates voltage fluctuations as a source of AV signal degradation and component power-supply stress.
- Safety-agency approved - Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Front-access servicing - Simplifies installation and UPS maintenance while minimizing space requirements.
- Multiple mounting methods - Allows for standardization on one product for use in different environments.
- Resettable circuit breakers - Enables a quick recovery from overload events.