TeSys B can work under severe environments with a customer’s specific requests.
- Electromagnet (control circuit): Large band of voltage choices with/without reduced power consumption
- Main poles: Numbers of NO or NC poles designed for specific applications
- Mounting bar: flexible in length and fixing points
- Auxiliary contacts: N/O and N/C type, with instantaneous and time delay
- High electrical durability: up to 10 Million operations
TeSys B offers multiple products to meet the needs of various applications, including:
High performance applications: CV3B and LC1B range:
- 9 sizes from 80 A to 2750 A (AC-1); 1800 A (AC-3); 2500 A (DC-5)
- Operational voltage up to 1000V AC, 440 V DC/pole
- High inductive loads, high voltage DC circuit
- Loads at high operating rates: 1200 operating cycles/hour up to 460 A (AC-3)
Standard performance applications: CV1B range
- 5 sizes from 80 to 630 A (AC-1), 700 A (AC-3)
- Operational voltage ≤ 690V AC, 220V DC/pole
- Resistive loads, transformers, capacitors, low voltage DC circuits etc.
Specific AC/DC applications up to 2750 A for:
- Power induction furnaces (CE, CS, CG)
- Excitation circuits of synchronous machines (CRX, CVX, CWX)
- Magnetic latching contactors (CR1)
- Earthling of the power supply rail of tramway (CV1 BKS)
TeSys B provides high performance, flexibility and reliability
- High making and breaking capacities up to 2750 A /product installation
- Robust construction for heavy duty and severe environmental applications
- High performance up to 10M electric operations
- Unlimited configurations tailored to customer needs
- Direct support from specialist to optimize product configurations (sales forces)
- Easy access for maintenance and inspection (direct visibility to status, repairable for different components)
- Longevity of product service life, high reparability (40+ years lifetime)
TeSys B bar mounted contactors can be used for a variety of normal to severe environments for both DC and AC applications, including:
- DC applications: Railways, tramways, excitation circuit of synchronous machines, electrolysis, photovoltaic application power plants, DC motors, electromagnetic lifting etc.
- AC applications: Conveyors, induction furnaces, hoisting and material handling, centrifuges etc.