Mita Cable Management solutions consists mainly of perimeter trunking, flooring systems, desk units, poles, posts and pre-wired products.
- Perimeter trunking system in PVC, aluminum and steel. Single, twin and multi-compartment for efficient containment of power, data and control network cables.
- Flooring system: floor boxes (in plastic and metal), underfloor power track 63A/250V AC, floor trunking (flush & in-screed) and floor grommets
- Conduits and mini-trunking with accessories
- Desk cable management: a range of desk-mounted units in a variety of flush and surface mounted versions.
- Poles and Posts: a range of multi-compartment poles and posts in PVC and aluminum.
Materials and Colors
- Trunking: Alpine white, PVC in self-extinguishing lead and cadium free material (RoHS compliant), natural anodized aluminum trunking or sheet steel trunking in white powder coated epoxy
- Poles and posts: Alpine white, PVC and anodized aluminum
- Desk cable management: Various finishes and colors
Flooring systems: Various finishes and colors
Mita provides a number of benefits, including:
- Fast and easy to install
- Compatible with all new building and refurbishment projects, in-wall, ceiling and floor based applications.
- Flexible and future-proof solutions to meet the requirements of all installers and end users for easy and fast adaptation of building layouts.
- Perimeter trunking with adjustable bends and multi-configurable tees to meet the requirements of data cabling standards.
- Flooring systems include quick-fix floor boxes for raised access floors, trunking and accessories for screeded floors, to cover all types of installation.
Pre-wired range of products for reduced installation time, factory tested for safety and consistent quality.
Mita is designed for a wide range of environments in various industries, such as:
- Commercial buildings
- Hospitals, healthcare facilities
- Shopping centers and malls