MIN timers are limiting lighting operation to the period strictly necessary.
The MIN range consists of :
- MIN : time delay adjustable from 1 to 7 min.
- MINs : time delay adjustable from 0.5 to 20 min., silent operation
- MINp : time delay adjustable from 0.5 to 20 min., silent operation with switch-off warning
- MINt : time delay adjustable from 0.5 to 20 min. silent operation with switch-off warning and impulse relay function
MINp and MINt timers can signal the end of the time delay by flickering of the lamplight.
Just enough light!
MIN timers provide both savings and comfort:
- They are easy to use by pressing on the control push-button.
- They are simple to implement (mechanical compatibility with the electrical distribution comb- busbar).
They can be used also for lighting of hallways to buildings, garages, toilet ventilation, etc.