- PM700, basic version with THD and min/max readings
- PM700P, basic version plus two pulse outputs for energy metering
- PM710, basic version plus an RS 485 port for Modbus communication.
- Requires only 50 mm behind mounting surface
- Large back lit display with integrated bar charts
- Intuitive use
- Power and current demand, THD and min/max reading in basic version
- Energy class 1 as defined by IEC 61036
The PowerLogic PowerMeter PM700 helps you:
- reduce energy costs
- improve power quality
- improve continuity of service for optimal management of your electrical installation and better productivity.
- Panel instrumentation.
- Sub-billing and cost allocation.
- Remote monitoring of an electrical installation.
- Harmonic monitoring (THD).