Easergy PS100 is a high availability power supply, including a battery to ensure uninterrupted operation of the whole substation in the event of loss of the main supply.
The backup power supply unit:
- Includes a regulated and temperature-compensated charger
- Stops the battery before deep discharge
- Carries out a battery check every 12 hours
- Measures battery ageing
- Forwards monitoring information via a Modbus communication port and output relays
- DIN rail mounting for easy integration in any LV cabinet
- 2 power supply outputs:
- 12 Vdc - 50W (for modem, radio, RTU, etc.)
- 48Vdc or 24 Vdc - 300W /1 minute (for switchgear operating mechanism motors) and 90W / permanent for protection relays, electronic devices, etc.