FeaturesA comprehensive set of tools for effectively and efficiently leveraging GIS data to better manage your underground conduit system.
- Maximize your existing EcoStruxure™ ArcFM GIS data and associate it to ducts managed by Conduit Manager, including electric conductors, communications cables and fiber optic cables
- Annotation of the map is automatically managed by EcoStruxure™ ArcFM and Conduit Manager business rules and auto updaters
- Annotation and manhole diagrams are automatically updated as data changes
- All information is easily accessed across multiple departments within an organization
- Functions include define duct bank configurations, including sub-ducts and circular or rectangular ducts, create conduit system network connectivity, manage duct availability and leasing information, and more
- Query and report Conduit Manager ducts based on criteria such as availability, size, material, and occupancy
BenefitsA single, integration-advanced system for managing and maintaining your conduit systems; one that seamlessly organizes and analyzes the volume of data produced by your network.
- Simplifies underground facility management and reporting
- Integrated system supports comprehensive management of the underground conduit system with accurate, up-to-date data
- Centralized data storage for easy dissemination to other enterprise users
- Duct leasing, and associated revenue, is streamlined with accurate tracking of leased ducts and tracing queries that determine duct availability for new lease
EcoStruxure™ ArcFM Conduit Manager
Underground facility management tool
An integrated set of tools for documenting, planning, designing, analyzing, and maintaining the underground conduit system of a utility network. Once the underground system is built, users can leverage the tracing queries to determine duct availability based on various criteria.