PresentationMore Reliable Intelligence with Utility GIS - ArcFM for UtilitiesYour Corner of the Smart Grid Starts Here
Schneider Electric’s ArcFM Enterprise GIS provides a graphical, data-rich environment, displaying the information utilities need for maximum reliability and efficiency. Developed as a complete enterprise solution for an entire organization, ArcFM GIS offers a map-centric, intuitive way to model, design, maintain and manage facility, and land based information.And because geographical information is built into the map data, your asset changes and updates are more apt to operate appropriately under the conditions in the geography, reducing the chance of outages and increasing reliability for your customers.
Schneider Electric ArcFM Enterprise GIS offers many key benefits such as:
- Improved efficiency
- Increased safety
- Enables smarter business decision
Telvent ArcFM Enterprise GIS’s open database can also link to other CIS and ERP solutions, such as SAP and traditional business software - an invaluable resource for understanding utility assets.Additional links
FeaturesBased on the industry-leading Esri ArcGIS® platform, EcoStruxure™ ArcFM is a family of configurable models and a set of sophisticated tools that make up a graphical, data-rich environment for managing your utility’s assets.
- Visualize, navigate and manage network assets in one reliable application
- Easy customization as needed
- Selectable functionality extensions
- Scalability, from project GIS to enterprise spatial initiatives
- Maintenance and viewing of data using business rules
- Powerful query/display edit environment
BenefitsEcoStruxure™ ArcFM is the unified enterprise asset management solution for creating, managing, and disseminating geographic information. It offers a map-centric, intuitive way to model, design, maintain and manage facility and land-based information.
- Quickly and easily view, edit, map and manage GIS data across your utility.
- Broader, more accurate visibility into your assets
- A single, accurate source for working through critical functions such as dispatching, troubleshooting, engineering analysis, planning, reporting, customer service, and even media relations during outages
More Reliable Intelligence with Utility GIS
A comprehensive enterprise GIS platform built specifically for utilities to better plan, design and operate their GIS infrastructure. ArcFM is a highly resilient, consolidated work management solution that includes spatial asset management, network planning and analysis, operational awareness, field mobility and seamless integration with key enterprise systems.