FeaturesWith exclusive features, the Acti 9 iC60 DIN rail miniature circuit breakers have been specifically designed to provide absolute protection as well as first-rate continuity of service.
- VisiSafe: provides protection during maintenance work on circuits.
- Class-2 insulation: ensures continuous protection for both operators and unqualified persons.
- VisiTrip: works to quickly detect faulty miniature circuit breaker outgoers and reduce intervention time.
- Add-on fully immune earth leakage protection devices: improved continuity of service, especially in polluted environments and networks.
- Nominal current: 1 to 63 A.
- Large choice of breaking capacities— up to 100 kA— and tripping curves: B, C, D.
- Fully compliant with standards IEC/EN 60898 and IEC/EN 60947-2.
- Full compatibility with the Acti 9 range of residual current devices (RCDs) and compact NSX molded case circuit breakers (MCCBs).
- Suitable for isolation in compliance with industrial standard IEC 60947.
- Operating voltage: up to 440 V AC, insulation voltage: 500 V.
- Provides installers with optional add-on earth leakage modules: iC60 Vigi.
- Offers a range of optional auxiliaries: indication of state and trip device, shunt trip, undervoltage trip, overvoltage trip.
BenefitsComplete with VisiSafe and VisiTrip, our miniature circuit breakers expertly combine reliability, protection and ease of use.
- Set a new benchmark in final distribution circuit breakers.
- Absolute security when it comes to circuit protection thanks to VisiSafe.
- Provide greater continuity of service thanks to VisiTrip.
- Come with easily identifiable part numbers, making the circuit breakers simple to use.
- Easy installation with quick and ergonomic IP20B terminal shutters.
- Highly durable with robust connections that provide twice the standard tightening torque.
- Environmentally friendly with 100% recyclable and recoverable materials.
ApplicationsProviding essential protection in industrial and commercial buildings, our miniature circuit breakers work especially well in polluted environments and networks.
- For the enhanced protection of electrical circuits in all types of industrial and commercial buildings.
- Suitable for all settings, particularly polluted environments and networks.
- Motor circuit protection.
- DC current circuit protection.