The building management system TAC I/A Series MicroNet sensors (MN-Sxxx series) are a family of digital wall temperature and humidity sensors for use with building management system TAC I/A Series MicroNet controllers. These sensors feature a Sensor Link (S-Link) communication protocol which provides a simple two-wire interface for power and exchange of sensor and sub-base information. Sub-base information includes selecting occupancy override, fan speed, operating mode, or emergency heat.
Available in twelve models, MN-Sxxx series sensors provide an integral analog-to-digital conversion for elimination of sensor-to-controller noise effects and wire resistance offset.
From hospitals to high-rises, buildings of all types and sizes can achieve greater operating efficiencies with the truly open, interoperable and powerful TAC I/A Series Building Management System.
- Open an interoperable: LONMARK® LONWORKS® BACnet®, TCP/IP are standard with Modbus® as fully supported options.
- Web powered: The TAC I/A Series is designed from the ground up as a Java-based web-enabled product family. Thin client, pure browser access for any size project.
- Provides intelligent automation for facilities of every type and size.
- Delivers an open interoperable solution.
- Allows third-party integration.
- Remote access through the Internet puts you in full control of your building from anywhere in the world.
- Access control
- Video security
- HVAC control