Entrade is an innovative OEM building micro power plants, housed in shipping containers, that generate power and heat using various types of readily available waste or biomass. They wanted a single solution provider for their complete automation system, including:
• Connectivity and control for easy remote control of plants worldwide
• Monitoring and analytics for optimal performance to meet energy and sustainability goals
• Minimal CAPEX to become competitive for small distributed plants
• Continuing innovation to help them remain at the forefront of their business
The SolutionConnectivity and sustainability with EcoStruxure™ Machine
Apps, Analytics and Services:System Platform, Historian, Intouch HMI and EcoStruxure Resource Advisor
Edge Control: EcoStruxure Machine Expert, PacDrive LMC 201 and Modicon M241
Connected products: Altivar Machine, Magelis HMI, Harmony, and Medium voltage switchgear and transformers
• Schneider Electric's EcoStruxure architecture and IIoT-ready products are at the core of Entrade's applications.
• Schneider Electric provides the necessary connectivity, as well as the complete automation system.
• With an enterprise server and dashboards, Entrade can remotely manage its many power plants so it can continue to grow its business around the world.