Join Schneider Electric and power your career
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric a top 25 employer of choice, according to LinkedIn.
We are looking for a Sales Manager in Hoofddorp with a personal drive to contribute to the overall Schneider Electric growth plan. You will report to the Strategy & Marketing Manager.
Mission of the role
As a Sales Manager your role is to manage and sell Medium voltage products, equipment, and solutions of the Power System division to one or several accounts in line with the commercial strategy defined by the Account Managers. As specialized sales you will be responsible for executing accounts plans, Go-to-Market-Strategies and channels to grow Power System business with her/his customers. Detect and manage project opportunities, being accountable for the negotiation and closing of the deals to profitably grow. And ensure that the business with her/his customers is done in full compliance with local laws & regulations and company's Principles of Responsibility, policies, guidelines & processes.
- Work as a true sales hunter, generating and following up on leads and creating interest in Schneider Electric’s MV solution offerings.
- Achieve sales growth by developing positive relationships with clients, gaining a detailed understanding of their requirements, challenges, and strategic direction.
- Facilitate technical discussions with customers to influence and develop a detailed specification to SE’s advantage.
- Clearly articulate our Ecostruxure value proposition to demonstrate the value of IoT enabled power distribution systems.
- Effectively negotiate and close new business opportunities to deliver growth in both sales and gross margin.
- Support Account Managers in establishing customer intimacy through connections at all required levels of Customer organisation (including C-Level, engineering, purchasing department ...).
- Explore all growing customer segment (aligned with our growth plan) and Cover all ecosystem from consultant, panel builder, contractor to end users. Take part of Platforming activities with Account Manager and follow the commercial action plan with the sales team.
- Deploy operationally Power System business strategy for her/his accounts & customers. Gather meaningful and available data about competitions, customer resources, budgets, technologies, innovations.
- Manage customer responsiveness and overall customer satisfaction. Keep regular contacts with customer to ensure satisfaction before and after execution.
- Work closely with peers in the country organisation, in the Power Systems division, Quotation support engineers, Tender Managers & Execution teams to further align and maximize the overall commercial & delivery effectiveness.
- Routinely use the company’s CRM system to ensure all account, contact and project information is accurate and visible.
What to expect @ Schneider Electric?
- You will be part of a leading global specialist in energy management who believes in sustainability and taking care for the planet;
- Endless development opportunities through the online learning offer of 10,000+ e-learnings;
- We strongly believe that great people make Schneider Electric a great company;
- We value differences. We offer equal opportunities to everyone, everywhere;
- Well-being creates performance and performance generates well-being (watch our Youtube video for more explanation).
Required qualifications and skills:
- A completed MBO/HBO degree, with the specialism in Electrical Engineering;
- Commercial profile with experience in Solution Sales environment, deals closing and managing associated proposals;
- Ability to develop a winning strategy, drive end user specification and displace the competition;
- Ability to understand and apply industry/market knowledge (macro drivers, significant trends, strategic direction) in client communication and dialog;
- Strong communication skills, effective in a cross-cultural environment to foster collaboration toward a common goal;
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the products, services and solutions that are most important to critical MV/LV installations;
- Experience in managing complex projects to provide unique solutions to suit customer requirements;
- Native Dutch speaking and very good in written and spoken English;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
About Schneider Electric
At Schneider, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment.
We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability. We combine world-leading energy technologies, real-time automation, software and services into integrated solutions for Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
We are committed to unleash the infinite possibilities of an open, global, innovative community that is passionate with our Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values.
We welcome you to apply for our interesting position. For any questions or more information you can contact Milou van den Hout, Recruiter on phone number .
Acquisition on this vacancy will not be appreciated